“Cultural Partnerships and Cultural Practice in PhD Research”
Research and Networking event hosted by the Institute for Cultural Practices, University of Manchester.
29th May 2012, 2-5pm (followed by networking drinks), Martin Harris Centre, University of Manchester
An opportunity for staff from cultural organisations in the North West, current and potential PhD students and academics to share experience, issues and outcomes of collaborative and practice-based PhD research.
Who is this event for?
• Cultural practitioners and organisations interested in, or already involved in, collaborative and practice-based doctoral research
• Academic staff interested in sharing ideas and experience about existing and potential collaborative and practice-based PhD projects
• Current PhD students whose work engages with cultural practice and cultural institutions
• Future PhD students interested in collaborative opportunities and practice-based research
• Practitioners interested or already involved in Professional Development
To register your interest in attending this event and to find out more, please contact Sophie Everest at email@example.com
*If you are a PhD researcher whose work engages with cultural practice, we would like to give you the opportunity to showcase your work to the invited audience of cultural practitioners and organisations at this event. If you are interested in producing a poster introducing yourself and your research, please contact Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org